Home Page > Apply for Aid

Parents In Need

If you are a parent needing financial help for necessary services and your child is mentally ill or autistic, please contact one of our “Participating Service Providers” or have your preferred service provider contact us if they meet the service provider requirements listed below.

Service providers must have the ability to:

  1. Identify families needing financial support for their child’s services based on quantifiable evidence/data (tax returns, free and reduced lunch etc…)
  2. Offer our scholarships for their services and accurately complete our Service Provider Agreement
  3. Provide accurate, honest financial records regarding how our scholarships are allocated on a bi-annual basis when requested.

If you know of a service provider that would fit these criteria and your needs, please contact us.